Thursday, January 17, 2008

My New In-N-Out Tee



Just when I thought that I had discovered all of the biblical references on In-N-Out packaging (see previous post) I found yet another. This time the chapter reference was not on a burger wrapper or hidden under a shake cup. I was appreciating my new In-N-Out tee shirt from the company store when I noticed, in the midst of a typically busy late 1960s drive-in scene printed on the shirt, that a Mustang license plate in the foreground had legible characters. Sure enough, Revelation 3:20 was staring me in the face. "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Hears my voice? Eat with him? How much more drive-in can you get in the Bible?

1 comment:

Whistle Britches said...

Well the Bible is filled with Prophecy. Who knew?