Monday, December 6, 2010

Hamburger Holiday Gift Ideas 2010

It's that time of the year again, time to show your friends and family how much you love burgers. Here are a few of my latest faves that will most certainly make great gifts this holiday season.


















One of my favorite hats is back on the list. This one sold out before Christmas last year so get yours now!














Do I need one of these? Not really. Do I want one? Most definitely.






















Really big. This FREE poster from the American Angus Association is almost 4 feet tall. I still can't figure out where to put mine. It's beautiful.

















A great pan that I use daily. Requires two hands to lift, but man this thing cooks. Great for smashburgers.










This is the one you need and it is no flimsy flipper. Totally rigid for the perfect smash every time. And at $2.90 each you should own a bunch.


The first version of my book is about to become an out-of-print classic! Makes a great gift.