Friday, October 2, 2009

Burgers For You And 9 Friends


I have once again become an auction item except this time winning bidder gets me in their house to make burgers for 10 people. The online auction is for the upcoming Food Network Wine & Food Festival, is to benefit Food Bank for NYC and includes over 100 items. The plan is to make many burgers representing regional specialties of America with donated Pat LaFrieda ground chuck. Some of the burgers I plan to make are green chile cheeseburgers, guberburgers, and onion-fried burgers. 

One catch that prospective bidders need to keep in mind is that the location of the burger party has to be within 50 miles of NYC (unless of course the lucky winner lives in Colorado or something and wants to fly me in). The auctioneers valued the event as 'priceless' which makes me happy. Place your bids!