Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hamburger America and the Blue Moon Burger Bash


I was just asked to be a special guest at the Blue Moon Burger Bash, hosted by Rachel Ray, at the Food Network NYC Wine & Food Festival. They've asked me to bring my Hamburger America Slide Show to the event to be projected onto the tent's ceiling (you can view a very small portion of it here). The slide show contains hundreds of images of burger joints, burger people, and of course burgers. The collection is the result of over 10 years of exhaustive burger research. The show also contains all 200+ photos from my book.

The Burger Bash will also be auctioning off one of my large framed editioned burger prints (image TBD) and the proceeds will benefit the Food Bank for NYC.

I missed last year's bash (and the one in South Beach) so I'm looking forward to the event. Hope to see you there!