Saturday, December 8, 2007

Back To Miller's in Dearborn


A planned trip to Detroit yesterday for work included a stop at Miller's Bar in Dearborn, MI, only minutes from DTW on the way to downtown Motor City. They make one of the best burgers in the Detroit area and are featured in my upcoming book. The place was packed at 6:30pm when we arrived and owner Mark Miller told me it was slow. "There should be a line of people backed up to the kitchen and out the door," he told me. Every table was filled and everyone was eating their burgers off waxed paper. The cheeseburgers were perfect and as juicy and beefy as I had remembered. How this place cranks out over 1000 perfect patties a day is beyond me.

1 comment:

kaszeta said...

Miller's is indeed the bomb, I've found very few places that even compete on it's level.