Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hamburger Holiday Gift Ideas - Part One

The economy sucks. You'll still need gifts for the holidays so I've compiled a list of my favorite inexpensive burger gifts for the burger lovers on your list. Of course the best deal going is my book, but here are a few other ideas:


That's right, free. I still haven't figured out why (promotional I presume?), but The American Angus Association gives away this 24x36 poster detailing the cuts that come off a cow (shipping is free too in the US!). It's a beauty. I have mine in the kitchen.


There are MANY things to buy in the In-N-Out company store (like their cookie jar or burger sticky note pad) but this authentic apron is one of my favorites. Double the authenticity and buy the oversized safety pin you see all the employees wearing behind the counter.


This chunk of burger bling will make them stare and your love of burgers will be obvious. I own one and it's a great addition to my wardrobe. Get the belt for you new buckle here.


I'm not kidding, it's my favorite coffee mug. It was given to me as a gift by the owner (he literally dumped out my cold coffee and handed it to me).






1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the Coffe mug gift ideas. i think this idea is good and simple. Every body needs one coffe mug.