Friday, November 14, 2008

Burger Photography as Art, at the Beard House


Save the date, February 3rd, 2009, for the 'Beard Burger Bash' where Josh 'Mister Cutlets' Ozersky and myself are hosting a tasting and talk on the State of the American Hamburger. The bash coincides with a gallery show at the James Beard House of 14 large prints from my book. Harry Hawk will of course be in attendance as burger chef of the evening turning out regional burger concoctions. A green chile cheeseburger will be on the menu and other ideas are still being tossed around. Stay tuned for the menu...


2 comments:

Wauna-burger said...

Please tell me you will have a Butter Burger that night!! The real one, not a little brush of butter on the bun. You need real Butter, a lot of it as you know, on top of a good burger. I have driven 150 miles round trip to get a Butter Burger from Solly's. It is the #1 Burger on top of my list, so far.

Hamburger America said...

This is actually our 3rd event at the Beard House and at the previous 2 we served butter burgers. I don't think people really got it. This time we'll probably opt for onion-fried and green chile burgers.