Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hamburger America TV


That's right, a Hollywood production company is in development to create a series based on my travels and some of the amazing burger experiences I have had. There's really no shortage of great burgers and stories out there so the series may have over 700 episodes (just kidding). And for the first time I'll be in front of the camera instead of behind it for a change. We'll see how this experiment in filming goes...

Stay tuned - the pilot episode takes place in Houston.


8 comments:

Jay said...

Excellent. And I'm glad you were able to convince them that filming in Oklahoma in January was not a good idea.

Hamburger America said...

Yeah, but of course now it's in the 50s there...

Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

Very excellent news! I look forward to watching and drooling. Congrats!!

The Burger Beast said...

Congratulations.

Wauna-burger said...

If you need a stunt double to eat burgers give me a call! All kidding aside, good luck.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the show.

In Houston, you should try Champ Burger. It is in an unlikely spot east of Downtown in an area of mostly machine shops. It has no dining room. It has been there for 40 years. People line up and they do a big business of pick up for entire offices. It is really good. I love to go there when I get a chance.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope the show is picked up and is a big hit.

Chris W. STL, MO

Unknown said...

Fantastic news, I've read the book and watched the DVD many times over. Please can you do your best to get the series released on DVD as the chances will probably be very slim that we get to see it in the UK. Keep up the great work !