Sunday, October 19, 2008

MAJOR Renovation At Stella's, Nebraska


One of the featured spots in my book, Stella's Hamburgers in Bellevue, Nebraska, just completed a major renovation. As you can tell from the pictures above the new barely resembles the old. This is the way I describe Stella's in my book:

"There's no fancy sign out front,...no pictures of burgers in the window, and no bright colors. Just look for the small, plain-looking house on a hill surrounded by a hard dirt parking lot."

I'm stunned. The new place seems great and sort of has the look of an apres-ski bar in Colorado. I just hope nothing has changed with those amazing burgers. I did hear however that they are still served on napkins. Whew.

1 comment:

Movies Gallery 2011 said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
Super Bowl 2012| Super Bowl commercials 2012| Money Talks News| Money Talks|