Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shack Line Is Ridiculous


It's official - the line at the Shake Shack is ridiculous. The picture on the left is from the Shack Cam. I grabbed this frame at 12:43pm today and as you can sort of make out the line disappears into pixels, or in reality, into Broadway and 23rd St. I called my expert burger taster Kris Brearton and told him to "get a load of this line!" Amazingly, he was on his way there for a burger with his family. The wait? Almost 2 hours. I called again and asked him to order me a shake and I'd meet him in line. By the time I arrived at Madison Park he was still 30 mins. from a burger. I cut my losses, said goodbye, and headed over to brgr for an excellent chocolate shake.

3 comments:

Equalizer said...

Another reason to expand. I wouldn't wait 2 hours for a burger !

DocChuck said...

It is incredible to me that some people's time is so invaluable as to spend it waiting 2 hours to purchase a hamburger.

Simply incredible.

Hamburger America said...

hey docchuck - It's that good...