Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Everyone Needs A Burger Belt Buckle


My good friend and art genius Mac Premo could not contain himself and presented me with a shiny new cheeseburger belt buckle. He called the other day and said, "Are people still giving you tons of burger stuff?" I told him, "Oh yes," and he replied, "Well I'll bet you don't have one of these." I do now, thanks to Mac and the eBay store where he found the buckle. Turns out, the store is managed by none other than the Famous Hamburger Harry, the man behind the Hamburger Hall of Fame and the infamous Hamburger Harley. This is no chincy trinket. It's a solid piece of some kind of shiny gold metal, a seeded bun complete with dripping cheese, ketchup, lettuce, and two patties (there's even some oozing white stuff I'm assuming is mayo?) They'll be no mistaking my burger pride when I hit the book tour this April sporting my new heavy metal.

No comments: