Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Great American Burger Book Update

My newest book, The Great American Burger Book - How To Make Regional Hamburgers At Home has a new release date! Look for it on shelves and ready to ship from booksellers on or just before April 12th, 2016.

Making a cook book was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. All of the recipes were tested over and over until we got it right. Many thanks goes to my trusty kitchen companion Sydney Rey who was there for every single recipe test. Also, this time around I did not do much shooting - I stayed focused on the writing and testing. Many, many thanks to the talented food photogs Kris Brearton and Doug Young for the thousands of images they shot over 7 months. You really are not going to believe how freaking beautiful this book is..